SOLD F/S: Alpine CDA-9835

babyloc86
10+ year member

SFV, CA
Im getting DVD headunit installed next saturday. i have no need for this head unit anymore. i had this alpine head unit for 2 month. its in PERFECT condition. was installed by PROFESSIONAL, getting uninstalled by PROFESSIONAL next saturday when i get my DVD headunit installed. i have the BOX it came with, Manuels, remote control, EVERYTHING that came with the headunit the the box.

i also have seperate aux input wire that i bought from crutchfield for 20$.

asking $370+shipping

my unit is in BRAND NEW CONDITION.

I got mine for $380 shipped brand new w/ 1 year warranty...
NG
yah...thats back in the day. they dont even sell his headunit no more. go to ebay.com and search cda-9835. NADA. 0. only used. week ago they sold brand new one for 480$ and used for 400$. i think imma juss put it on ebay if no one wants it.

btw im being honest when i said its basically brand new and i only used it for 2 month. i did only used it for 2 month honestly and truthfully and its in 10/10 perfect condition.

Nice! I knew these were worth a lot! woohoo i just bought one for 150 bucks brand spankin now, haha what a dumb kid.
bump for a sweet ass deck.
make sure u didnt pay to get a scam email link to buy the item.

yah...thats back in the day. they dont even sell his headunit no more. go to ebay.com and search cda-9835. NADA. 0. only used. week ago they sold brand new one for 480$ and used for 400$. i think imma juss put it on ebay if no one wants it.
btw im being honest when i said its basically brand new and i only used it for 2 month. i did only used it for 2 month honestly and truthfully and its in 10/10 perfect condition.
Yeah...you're talking retail...that's stupid...

I wouldn't pay over $300 shipped for a MINT used 9835...friend just bought one for $275 shipped.

so...yeah...good luck with that... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

NG

Yeah...you're talking retail...that's stupid...
I wouldn't pay over $300 shipped for a MINT used 9835...friend just bought one for $275 shipped.

so...yeah...good luck with that... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

NG
no..im talking whats going on in ebay right now. go check it out ur self.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.