F & F

Participant count
  • Participant list

beastyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
It might be a bit more trusted in the states then in Holland so you guys might just have the info that i seek.

All of us (probally) have seen the fast and the furious, the movie with the hotrods in it. The info i'm looking for is the car "stickers" that they use. In holland (i checked) there's no place you can buy stickers like that (or even anytin near it).

Does anybody know where you can buy/order them and if you can make a own design and have that printed, also wondering what the costs (+/-) would be.

peace

If you can find the designs on the web and print them out, any sign shop can make them for you. I know a guy who used to own a sign shop and he says kids used to come in all the time with requests for that stuff. Don't know about cost though.

i am currently employed with a company that does just what you are asking about. if you bring the artwork there is always a one time set-up fee. that is usually one hour labor for just putting the design into the computer to cut. at our shop that is roughly $35 US. after that the price is determined by the type of vinyl, the amount, number of colors and whether or not we install it. if you chose clipart or something they(the shop) already has in the 'puter it cuts on cost. most shops (ours included) will wave the set-up fee if you purchase enough vinyl and we install it (usually). a typical stripe set unistalled, your art will run you about $150, that's one color, nothing fancy and 3 year vinyl. that's just a guess, i build signs, i don't do vinyl and we are a small shop. your best beat is to find a graphics company that does nothing but and you will probably get a better deal. if you want e-mail sales@ctocsign.com and send a picture of the graphic you want and Larry will send you a price.

Thanks for the inf!

I've already contacted the company where you work with some general questions and another question for a direct print of a logo i use (visible under my nick in the left).

Maybe i get lucky and you guys can make this all happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

peace

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was

not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try

sending it again if there were any mistakes.

It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation,

so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to

send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly

system administrator.

Host ctocsign.com not found

The following recipients did not receive this message:

You went bankrupt on me ur sometiN? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nah, we still here, hold on,try this.............

sales@ctocsigns.com

my bad, i forgot the "s"!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

anyway, give it a shot and see what he says. take our price and shop around.

good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.