Extreme Car Audio

Participant count
  • Participants list
that's what i was saying, its not really a review and it's not trying to sell anything. but obviously just trying to get business. what does that fall into?

they are located on clinton highway in knoxville also. Pretty cool people, if anyone needs metered around here they meter for 10 or 15 bucks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I would assume it is the radio's built in eq curves that are meant to protect the OEM speakers. You will need a DSP with signal leveler. That...
Does you car have the noise cancelling mics from the factory? Usually right above the drivers door. If so, snip the wire to one of the mics to...
A set of rounds in all of the doors, not the front or the front and the rears, with the dash speakers, no mention of the rear doors, didn't...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
You can add a passive x-over between the HK harness and Logic sub. Just know that an inline passive will also affect the HK sub's frequency curve...

About this thread

wirenut21

wirenut21
Morristown, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Cmccloud