SOLD Extreme Audio's World Champion Van

Extreme Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Extreme Audio is selling its multiple world record setting Extreme competition van.

The vehicle holds the following world championships and records in dB Drag, USACi, MECA, and IDBL.

Certified 179.3 dB

2005/06/07 dB Drag Extreme 3-4 World Champion

3 Time Deathmatch Participant

2004/05/06/07 IDBL World Record Holder

2004/2005 MECA World Record Holder

2006 USACi B&K WR SuperMod Ext.

Its been featured in Car Audio & Electronics, with pictures in multiple other magazines. It was also part of an interview segment on the TV show Mythbusters. Video of that can be seen on our Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/extremeaudioinc

I'm trying to sell it 100% complete, and ready to compete at the world level. I will consider selling it without equipment, price will vary depending on what you want. Trades are possible, but please only legit value items.

The van consists of the following

4 - JBL A6000 GTi Amplifiers

4 - Fi Car Audio BTL 15" Subwoofers

10 - Eagle Picher Horizon Batteries

40 - Hawker BC cell 2v batteries

2 - Batcap 8400 series 14v batteries

Batcap 14v microprocessor controlled battery charger

350 amp Powermaster competition Alternator

Alpine CD player in custom podium

Multiple neon lights in Amplifiers, under van, and strobes in the headlights

Up to 4" thick plexi windows

1000's of feet of wiring and buss bar.

The van weighs 6 tons, and the interior is custom built with a mixture of Steel, Wood, Fiberglass, Bondo, and Concrete (seriously)

This is something that you DEFINTELY have to trailer, it is drivable on and off the trailer and to compete, but NOT on the road. There are no seats, interior, guages, nothing. Its like a top fuel dragster of sound. I would consider a good package price with the trailer I use to tow it.

I also will be happy to make a LONG detailed video explaining ALL the in's and outs of the van, and what makes it tick. I would much prefer this vehicle stay at the top of its game for a long time to come, I simply don't have the time due to a busy business and family to work on it like I want to.

If your looking to make an instant BIG spash on the competition scene, this WILL do it. Its already qualified for the dB Drag world finals this year.

Any questions at all, feel free to ask!

I'm asking $27,500.00 for it, but will certainly entertain serious offers

I would love to see a long detailed video of the van to learn about it, but in all honesty I dont have that kinda cash to boot... really just more interested in how it was all made and what all went into it.
I'm sure all of us would "like" to know how it was built but I'm willing to bet you'll have ta give him the $20k+ to find out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

sell me one-a those btls //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mike is a good guy here and one of the best people to represent SPL competition. The van has a history of being a Titan in the competition world.

If you want a serious world record contender, this is it.

good luck with the sale Mike.

if it doesnt go I guess I'll be seeing you in INDY

I'll make sure to get some more pics for the magazine as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

George

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.