External Solid State Drives

I just looked on ebay on that 2TB flash drive. Ya not one decent reliable name brand. They were all no name drives and most shipped from China or Hong Kong. Not for me thanks. I have back up too but i need my music to work and not worry about some cheep no name drive failing on me on one of my long drives. I see you said you have back up to a WD drive, WHY a WD drive. Why not some cheep no name drive as you say are good. I saw some on ebay external dives for $10.99. ya that what i thought. Why don't you do a properties check on your home or laptop and show us a screen shot of the listed true TB

Sorry but i would not trust that 2TB drive for $10, just as i would not trust that Boss amp with 5000w for $50. I have spent way to much time over the years remastering my music to high quality sound and over 6,500 songs to a $9.99 2TB no name flash drive. Well good luck. You going to put this nice lady on ignore block too for questioning you too??? or maybe just tell me to
"talk to the hand" Think you need to learn how to communicate with people and learn to take some questioning and negative comments or your not going to last long on here. This is Car Audio Form.

Oh i apologize. Sorry. I have to restate that. You Bobby have done a wonderful job on finding a wonderful flash drive for an incredible price. Such a good child you are. Such good mannered child and smart and even fixes your bed. Bobby, would you like some ice cream and cake for a good job today.
IGnored from this point own. Smart ass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.