Explorer Build for HCC

**** so the Q's are taking 1500 watts? What do your volts drop to with those 2 batteries? I am curious cause I am running a VERY smiliar setup and need someone to compare to.

How the hell did you fit the battery down there without cutting! Also how much power is that amp putting out at 2ohms?
pop out the little pocket that is already there, take off that rear side interior panel. and an Optima Yellow top just happens to fit perfectly.

Amp is rated for 3000w RMS @ 2 ohms. I've been looking on line for one and haven't found one. if you don't mind telling, Can u tell me where you got this amp from?
yep it is rated at 3000 at 2 ohms . Which is what it is wired at now. But i have the gains set to a little over 1100rms per sub. Plenty of headroom on the amp though.

The shop i work at has an account with M&M wholesale. They carry the full audiopipe line. But online they go for ~ 420-450.

]**** so the Q's are taking 1500 watts[/b]? What do your volts drop to with those 2 batteries? I am curious cause I am running a VERY similar setup and need someone to compare to.
1100 daily per sub

~13 volts at full tilt

pop out the little pocket that is already there, take off that rear side interior panel. and an Optima Yellow top just happens to fit perfectly.

yep it is rated at 3000 at 2 ohms . Which is what it is wired at now. But i have the gains set to a little over 1100rms per sub. Plenty of headroom on the amp though.

The shop i work at has an account with M&M wholesale. They carry the full audiopipe line. But online they go for ~ 420-450.

1100 daily per sub

~13 volts at full tilt
13 VOLTS FULL TILT?!? On my explorer with a kinetik 1400 and a 2400 2 sundowns at 1ohm was dropping to 11.8!

Nice setup, although I have gotten loud tickets at 130dbs. Hell I know a couple people that got noise ordiance tickets on factory setups. So that is silly to post a ticket, like you are proud of it. Personally me it is embarrassing. And thanks for adding to your stupidity on showing it.

Keyboard commando FTW! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nice setup, although I have gotten loud tickets at 130dbs. Hell I know a couple people that got noise ordiance tickets on factory setups. So that is silly to post a ticket, like you are proud of it. Personally me it is embarrassing. And thanks for adding to your stupidity on showing it.
Keyboard commando FTW! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
not proud of it.

i just found it funny that the CUSTOMER was proud of it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

Really nice setup, I have always been impressed by the FI Q setups ive seen on here, mostly everyone that has on or two is quite content.

Didnt expect them to be quite that loud either, beautiful box.

Great install overall, thumbs up.

Really nice setup, I have always been impressed by the FI Q setups ive seen on here, mostly everyone that has on or two is quite content.
Didnt expect them to be quite that loud either, beautiful box.

Great install overall, thumbs up.
Thanks.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.