Execution Audio?

The C2 Audio woofer is a triple stack 220oz magnet and Execution Audio uses triple stack 300oz magnets.
The C2 Audio coil is also a round wound Chinese coil where as the Execution is a flat wound American made coil.

Guess what? They're both $250. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
good to know, i hadnt looked at specs on either. on that note, execution is going to be on my short list.

Thats a se>
Wait until they drop.

Hmmm. Id like to try out 2 of those 1500rms 12s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
In due time.

good to know, i hadnt looked at specs on either. on that note, execution is going to be on my short list.
Worth giving a shot, to say the least. Gonna do some big things and be talked about quite a bit.

Same here! I wonder what kinda power they could actually take?...
Depends on level of intelligence. LOL

C2 and Execution have the same baskets because they are the standard cheapo ones to build off of. Stats look good but, those baskets are horrible looking.

C2 and Execution have the same baskets because they are the standard cheapo ones to build off of. Stats look good but, those baskets are horrible looking.
I dont care what the basket looks like, i dont see my baskets once in the box

I dont care what the basket looks like, i dont see my baskets once in the box
I care about basket looks somewhat. I would be more concerned about failures caused by poor quality baskets. T3 audio comes to mind when I think of companies trying to get as much as they can for as little as possible. Not saying Execution is bad at all based on their stats but, C2 looks to be another T3 audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.