Excessive Amperage Group Buy

I just wanted to bump this and say ive dealt with Excessive Amperage before and got a very high quality product. So far so good and i was in on the last group buy. The only problem i had was finding a voltage regulator that could stand the amps of the new alt(1984 Ford F-150).

Thanks again Nathan for the great product.

I just wanted to bump this and say ive dealt with Excessive Amperage before and got a very high quality product. So far so good and i was in on the last group buy. The only problem i had was finding a voltage regulator that could stand the amps of the new alt(1984 Ford F-150).
Thanks again Nathan for the great product.

Thanks for the Bump ! I am glad to hear the alternator is doing well. I have the extra heavy duty regulators if you need one in the future. Have a safe holiday.

NaTe

It is going on until the end of December. I will be on vacation until the 28th of December. If you need a quote just email me at nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com and I will get it to you when I get back. I am leaving on the 22nd.

so does this mean i'm stuck without an alternator for awhile? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Only till the end of the month? bahumbug, I hope I have my new car/money by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

I need the year, make, model, and engine size to be able to give a quote. Thanks in advance. Look forward to the group buy. nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com Money order can be mailed to :

Excessive Amperage

91 Crawford Rd.

Cowarts, AL 36321

PayPal can be sent to:

nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com

Please include the vehicle info with your payment so I will know what it is for. Thanks. NaTe

BUYERS WHO PAID :

1) BLUNT (Troy)[/quote

2) Brandon

3) Habitue (Henry)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Blunt

10+ year member
2009 ProStock 0-600 Champ
Blunt
Somewhere
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date