Excessive Amperage Alternators

yea i got it in, but i had a little bit of an issue with my mounting setup.
but thats a long sad story.
I had issue with mounting as well. I have a 300a model for 9 months daily running ~6k, no issues so no complaints here.

Why?
What is the advantage (with a single alt) of an external regulator?
meca rules say im only allowed to charge at 15v, but i cant keep my car at that, some of the systems have issues operating.

so with the reg i can run it at 15v for when im in the lanes and lower for daily to keep the car happy.

and it does make enough of a difference in mine to make it worth it.

Excessive Amperage is a great company. I run EA, I work for a EA dealer, and I just like the owner. He may be slow at times due to the fact that he's basically doing the whole business by himself it seems like but he makes a great product and will take care of you. He is slow and hard to get in contact with, but he'll stay on the phone and explain stuff to you.

Excessive Amperage is a great company. I run EA, I work for a EA dealer, and I just like the owner. He may be slow at times due to the fact that he's basically doing the whole business by himself it seems like but he makes a great product and will take care of you. He is slow and hard to get in contact with, but he'll stay on the phone and explain stuff to you.
You were having some issues with your alt, I assume you got it all taken care of?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.