ex cab

Participant count
  • Participant list

bass monkey
10+ year member

alright, i have an extended cab truck. i am thinking of putting in either 2 10" subs, or 1 12" sub. what would be the difference in spl, or sq. also, which way should the subs be facing? ex. to the roof, toward the front of the truck. etc. alright, one last question, because i am kinda confused. if i would have a ported box, would it make the sound, lower? i am either putting in sealed or ported. what are the main differences.

Please write back! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could fit 2 SVC Dayton HO 10's ported behind that seat no problem.. You would need a amp that puts out power at 2 ohms.. If you had bucket...
Ok so I started my install . I am doing it in stages so I am not without music for a week or two . I started by building and mounting the Amp...
You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
Try crutchfield.com and use the application that gives you replacement options for system components. I ripped out the entire system in my Mustang...

About this thread

bass monkey

10+ year member
bass monkey
saskatoon, sk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from