EVo X Fi Crescendo Build

It just seems odd that their prices are over $100 cheaper compared to other companies, im just not sure if the quality and sound is up to par. I think im just looking for some personal experience

It just seems odd that their prices are over $100 cheaper compared to other companies, im just not sure if the quality and sound is up to par. I think im just looking for some personal experience
There's another thread going on about their CS.

Waiting for the outcome if/when he gets the refund.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif:wave://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif:wave: Greeting from another Evo owner!

Needing help with a box design...ported. tuned to 30hz....need this sucker as shallow possible, so it will have to be a wider than normal box.

Anyone have any personal experience with SoundQubed? I know they are kindof a subsidiary of DD but i cant wrap my head around their prices....
Mixed opinions about them. Everyone who runs it, loves it for the most part. Keep your expectations somewhat in check. Order right the first time so you don't have to deal with their CS. I've bought their amps and subs, everything is in other vehicles and works great. Performs on level with something that costs 2-3x the price. They have no equals at their prices, but they're def not the best when it comes to stuff. I think you can order from them, just hope you don't have to return anything.

Mixed opinions about them. Everyone who runs it, loves it for the most part. Keep your expectations somewhat in check. Order right the first time so you don't have to deal with their CS. I've bought their amps and subs, everything is in other vehicles and works great. Performs on level with something that costs 2-3x the price. They have no equals at their prices, but they're def not the best when it comes to stuff. I think you can order from them, just hope you don't have to return anything.
I don't think American Bass is two or three times the price..

Needing help with a box design...ported. tuned to 30hz....need this sucker as shallow possible, so it will have to be a wider than normal box.
Try keep it light as possible, Evo is made for speed lol. And go for SQ set up in Evo, That's what I did. But it`s your car and decision. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Look in my Thread for some ideas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.