everyones name and icons...

saltyjesus
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I would like to know the significance of everyones name and icon. My name is Salty Jesus as you can see. I was playing Conterstrike one night about 3 AM and a guy had that as his handle, so I stole it. I think its hilarious. And my icon is Yoda, because hes one bad motha..shut you mouth.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Well mine comes from a few friends. 1. I always hit things, so BHittin. 2. I like Loud bass, so dbhittin. 3. Bong Hittin boy. So put all together dbhittin. My Little Pic. Its a hot girl and u know what i wanna do with her

mines pretty simple....Bumpin cuz i love to hear bass and 03 is the year i graduate from high school. My icon is a pic of one of my subs (12w6v2)

Mine is an old nickname from when I used to play college ball (giving away my age there!). And my pic is Calvin from the old Calvin and Hobbes comic strips by Bill Watterson.

Team P.S.I. ......my spl team!

Back in the day I decides I was gonna call someting Pimp **** Inc. Well Team P.S.I. fit the bill very well for an spl team so Team Pimp **** Inc. was born. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My Icon.....Its an RE logo...duh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

My SN is a variant of my own name Mike there were just way too many Mikes when i first went online so I played with the spelling.. I came up with it because I was really into my car at the time and is short for Mykeys Toy.. The icon I took from the Linear power website about 3 years ago.. It was a good choice then but it seems there are a few people that liked it as well since I see it under at least 3 other names regularly here.

Mike

ss = first and last initial, also Super Sport

3079 = all my buddies email addy's were someone307@something.com and ss307 was already taken(hope I find you some day buddy. . .//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif) so I added a 9 - just so happens to be my new house number lol...

well

God(jesus) died 4 Me...pretty self explanitory.....the pic is the only pic of a sub i could find that would work for a avaitar....as u can tell i didnt search very hard....and fosgate is ok...so i went w/ it...

mark = my name (*gasp!*) ab = Alberta

My sweet avatar is due to apathy and laziness. If I ever stumble across a better one, I probably won't use it. I've gotten use to my little shark.

Spider- From my g0od old days of reading spiderman comic books

spider is always taken everywhere so i added an s hence, sspider

and the picture, kinda hard to see from the pic, but it the thundercats...HOOOOOOOOO!!!

in a lil while it will be my future company logo...

sspider

alright well as said in this kind of post that's been done before. my name is bumpin_blazer b/c my car bumps pretty hard and it's a jimmy. same as a blazer and bumpin blazer just sounded good. plus it's what people called my car last year in high school.

adam

I know I'm gonna get knocked on 4 this, but my name is about bowling. Cranker (I crank the sh!t outta the ball) and 289 is my high game. My avatar thing is just plain cool, so I used it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.