everyones name and icons...

Originally posted by jlaudioman Mike Tyson's punchout was the best......RC Pro Am (I think that's what it was called) wasn't too shabby back in the day either.

The only problem I had with punch out. Was the fact that it was easier to kick tyson's a$$ than the guys you had to beat to get to him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

P.S. anybody remember Pro Wrestling it was pretty cool too. :

I played Pro Wrestling all the time. I was best with "Starman". Wasn't that the game where you had to wrestle "The Great Puma" at the end or something?

Anyone remember Double Dribble? We used to have Double Dribble Tournaments back in the day. Ahhh, the smell of nostalgia is in the air.

old talk city name .... as i was a distributor and a rep at the time i signed up there car audio was my life...... marvin icon cause he always has stuff blow up in his face...kinda like my line driver at 97 finals lol

Originally posted by setshot50 I played Pro Wrestling all the time. I was best with "Starman". Wasn't that the game where you had to wrestle "The Great Puma" at the end or something?

Anyone remember Double Dribble? We used to have Double Dribble Tournaments back in the day. Ahhh, the smell of nostalgia is in the air.

Yeah man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Double dribble was cool. I liked when you went up for a dunk sometimes the screen would change like three times. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And once you found the spot three's were money in the bag //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by jlaudioman Forgot about Bases Loaded (1 and2) and Tecmo Bowl.
Ahhh.............. Tecmo Bowl. The first Real football game. You got to love a game that you can throw 90 and 100 yard passes with the same effort as a 5 or 10 yard pass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by jlaudioman Forgot about Bases Loaded (1 and2) and Tecmo Bowl.
We used to play Tecmo Bowl for money. Get the fellas, add about a six pack a piece, and it can make for quite an entertaining evening. Can't beat that Giants D with LT or that Lions O with Barry Sanders.

Originally posted by jlaudioman And once you found the spot three's were money in the bag
Ain't nothin better than them corner treys!

Originally posted by jlaudioman Mike Tyson's punchout was the best......RC Pro Am (I think that's what it was called) wasn't too shabby back in the day either.
RC Pro Am kicked ass...Anyone remember Arch Rivals??? The Basketball game where you punched people???

i dont care what anybody else says....tecmo bowl is the best game ive ever played in my life. I used to sit there for hours playing that game...and probably still would if i still had it. Honestly, that is really the only "real" sports game that i ever liked...thats not including Mutant League Football (another great game for N64 i think) and like NFL Blitz is good too..but not real.

Tecmo bowl ownz!! That game was and still is the shizz! Not only did I play it for hours at home, but during the boring hours of school I played the rom on the computer!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.