Euphoric Midnight Bass (EMNB) 4 CD Set

Upload this 4 Disc Collection?

• Total voters

james33440
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
FL
I haven’t been into car audio for some time now. But I’m back. :geek:

And, I found my Euphoric Midnight Bass (EMNB) cd set.

I remember long long time ago on the SoundDomain boards a moderator mixed and uploaded a 4 disc cd set of tracks that had decent bass lines and sound quality instrumentals. The 4th cd was a test tone cd.

Anyone happen to recall this?

I was contemplating on uploading this on my Dropbox account or any other file hosting site anyone recommends.

Interested?

Hi I'm trying to buy these albums in cd or mp3. Does anyone here know where I may find them? So far, the only place I have seen them is on YouTube, unfortunately, that does me no good when I'm outside of Internet range. That's why I'd like to have a copy to put on my hard drive. Thankd

Guess what...your in luck lol. I have them digatized, was just listening to them, and decided to google the name to see if I could figure out what year it was that I got them. So I joined to help ya out. I dont have them in a drop box or anything but I’ll work on that and post a link here if Im allowed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...