estetiksong spammer threads are malicious

He is working at a real job being a productive member of society rather than sitting on a forum bitching about where a mod is.
Maybe if you mods did your job, he wouldn't be bitching. You and other mods shouldn't have accepted the mod position if everyday life becomes more important than to babysit a car audio forum then. Don't want it, pass it on. Just sayin...

This place has fallen apart.

Maybe if you mods did your job, he wouldn't be bitching. You and other mods shouldn't have accepted the mod position if everyday life becomes more important than to babysit a car audio forum then. Don't want it, pass it on. Just sayin...
The only people that have the time to babysit all the douchebaggery around here are the immature ones that shouldn't be mods.

The problem isn't with the mods. The problem is with the admin not selecting mods that do work or dumping those that don't and replacing them.

The only people that have the time to babysit all the douchebaggery around here are the immature ones that shouldn't be mods.
The problem isn't with the mods. The problem is with the admin not selecting mods that do work or dumping those that don't and replacing them.
Your basically saying the same thing I just said...only differently.

I know this is late, but yes, why don't we get new mods? There may be plenty of people with mod status, but if only 1 of you get on (and not as often as someone who is the only mod should be) then its like we don't have any and their mod status should have been retired with them. I vote we get a couple of the everyday actives with half a brain and give them a mod status to help out.

Yeah its sad. Once all the old mods left back in 2012. This place has went to ****. Seems no one cares. Dont be a Mod if you dont have time for this forum this use to be the best car audio site on the internet from 2005-2012. Now its just full of immature want a be know it alls with no knowledge. I see why all the really intelligent people moved on. It hurts the hobby a lot more than you think.

I know this is late, but yes, why don't we get new mods? There may be plenty of people with mod status, but if only 1 of you get on (and not as often as someone who is the only mod should be) then its like we don't have any and their mod status should have been retired with them. I vote we get a couple of the everyday actives with half a brain and give them a mod status to help out.
I have proposed we get more mods. The issue is picking people. Most will be active and gun ho the first couple months and then they will stop coming like all the previous mods. Some will play favorites and only enforce rules for certain people. Some will enforce all rules and get called out for being too strict. Others just wont do anything.

I have proposed we get more mods. The issue is picking people. Most will be active and gun ho the first couple months and then they will stop coming like all the previous mods. Some will play favorites and only enforce rules for certain people. Some will enforce all rules and get called out for being too strict. Others just wont do anything.
Why not ask around anyway? When multiple mods are put in place they are to be replaced when getting "bored" of the job.

Id have no problem coming on spare time to clear the report system and watch forums and so would others.

Just takes time to find good ones.

Anyways goob doesnt get active till the forum is messed up because he actively surfs down low here

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Why not ask around anyway? When multiple mods are put in place they are to be replaced when getting "bored" of the job.
Id have no problem coming on spare time to clear the report system and watch forums and so would others.

Just takes time to find good ones.

Anyways goob doesnt get active till the forum is messed up because he actively surfs down low here

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
LoL at the thought there is a report system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

trumpet

5,000+ posts
Barry Schanz
trumpet
St Cloud, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date