Eric is leaving Mechman!

Participant count
  • Participant list

MECHMAN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello All-

I have made the decision to move back to California and my last day at Mechman will be Wednesday, May 9th.

All of your questions for sales, technical assistance or anything else can be answered by any of the other staff here at Mechman, and they will be present here on the forums just as I have been.

This has been a great experience, one that added much knowledge on top of my years of experience, and it is unfortunate that life has pulled me back to California. I am thankful for my time working here at Mechman, for the customers I have helped, and for the people I have met, and leave here with new friends, business associates and knowledge that I can share with the community in my future efforts.

I will not be competing with Mechman's business, I am not going out on my own in this market, but I do expect to maintain a presence in the car audio community in some aspect.

Michael, Josh and Matt will be here to help you with any of your needs, and my emails will be forwarded to them once I leave Mechman. If it's something that we were discussing before my departure they can pull up the conversations or even contact me if they need info.

Don't forget that we are doing a 10% off promo this month only AND we are giving away an alternator at the end of the month. See the threads on here for details.

Thanks to all of you who run Mechman Alternators and represent our brand.

-Eric.

You will be missed man!

ALL my tech issues etc answered 110% by this guy right here. Great worker mechman is def gonna be missing a great employee thats for sure. Thanks for all of your help!

Thank you.

Mechman still has Josh, Matt and Michael on the phones, and they can handle any of the technical issues that arise if you need help. I too will be lurking, but only after I get moved into the new place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MECHMAN

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
MECHMAN
Knoxville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date