Equipment In Garage Question

Decado
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok, so i want to put my reciever/cdplayer/speakers in the garage and i'm wondering if this may hurt anything. It is a non heated/cooled garage, and i live in minnesota, so it will sometimes be hot as hell in there and sometimes very cold. Will this hurt my reciever, and cd player to be out there? (pioneer, dont know if the brand matters) Right now there's a crappy aiwa combo reciever/cd player plus it's speakers out there and that works just fine, dunno if it would be different for better equipment, anyone know?

I leave my stuff in the garage all the time. Gets way hotter in my truck then it ever has in there.

Can't see as it would hurt anything providing it doesn't get wet.

I'd imagine the warehouse that gear was stored in before it was bought new probably isn't climate-controlled either and experiences the same temp extremes your garage does.

Ought to be just peachy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

When I used to have my old receiver outside along with my MTX floor speakers I would take the speakers in during the winter just to protect it from the cold.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.