.eps files for audio logos?

Participant count
  • Participant list

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
Looking for the .eps files of audio company logos for some vinyls I'd like to have cut.

I'm in need of the following logos: Eclipse, Selenium, JBL, Memphis, Sundown Audio & Atomic.

If anyone could hook a bro up I'd appreciate it.. and before anyone asks, no I don't need you or "your guy" to cut them for me. I've got a local guy & he's going to apply them as well.

Thanks in advance!

Eh, you can do them yourself. I did JBL just to see if I could. All you need is GhostScript and GIMP. You'll also need to set some environmental variables. If this sounds like something you want to do I can help you after I get off work. Which is about 5:00 P.M. (CST) (Allow me a few minutes to recouperate. Sometimes I might get a call that will rattle me.)

I'd post a screenshot of what I did, but during work hours they can/will pop me for fraud and espionage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/compcrash.gif.4ecfedd515e492755e2899769e83940b.gif

Alright, I'm not going to lie. I forgot about this thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Anyways, I am by no means an expert. But this should give you a reference. Let the dude look over them. I don't know if GS converts the colors into the vinyl pallet automatically. It's being replaced by PDF anyways. EPS was made in 83'.

EPS Logos.zip

I do not endorse usage/these aren't mine jazz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.