enclosure help for 1 RF P1S4-12

Participant count
  • Participant list

chrismctee89

I have my P1 in one of those boxes you buy at Walmart and put together yourself. No I didn't buy it it's what it came in when I bought from a friend. I'm hoping I can get some help/advice on designing the most suitable enclosure for this sub to sound it's best. I want it ported and RF lists the recommended volume as 1.79cu.ft. with a port That's 3" in diameter And 6" long. Can anyone help design a box based on the recommended enclosure specs. The enclosure will be in the trunk of an 03' nissan altima BTW. I just need someone to help figure out the dimensions so i can make all the proper cuts and put this thing together. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. Oh and the woofer displacement is .018 cu ft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.