Enclosure Design for a Pioneer TS W303R

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigeffinghammer

Hey guys,

I just bought a Pioneer TS W303R sub and I am trying to figure out the best enclosure design for it.

I am trying to figure out WinISD but some of the things I have no clue about, such as vent design.

I want a vented enclosure but I don't know what type of vent to add, the sizes, or the placement.

Also I am not entirely sure on the best (but still cheap) material to make it out of. Was planning to buy some 3/4" MDF.

Anyway, if someone would be willing to answer a couple questions of mine, that'd be great.

Thanks,

BFH

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.