enclosure builder

Bigbear
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey i was wonderin 'again'.....if anyone would build (possibly design) a box.

pete k said a hellboy design would be good for my woofer but he wants 400shipped for the thing and im on a little tighter budget then id like. If someone could quote me on both either just the build or design/build id appreciate it.

JBLCamry for the design, BJFish11 for the build. No one builds better enclosures than BJ and Dylan's designs are AMAZING. You won't be dissapointed

depending where you are in nj there is a guy on here that does box's in PA and thats where I get mine done. His name is mr cabinetry and does some great work.

I'm sure there are some in the area, depending on how large it is, I can take care of it and ship it(unless it is ungodly huge).

I'm fairly certain that there are a few builders in your area though.

I'm sure there are some in the area, depending on how large it is, I can take care of it and ship it(unless it is ungodly huge).
Oldd thread dustin. Haha

The guy he was answering just posted today as well.
facepalm.jpg

Sorry to bump an old thread, but can anyone refer me to a reputable enclosure builder in NJ. I can't find anyone to build me a 4th order bpass box.
I'm confused.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.