Eminem New Song ???

yeah for sure, walk out to my truck and my windshield tweeters, amps, and dash are too hot to touch. the sun is terrible, and i have dark tint lol.

ive heard WA get's pretty **** warm too, im sure it cools off significantly at night though.

Honestly, it hasn't been this warm since 2009. Supposed to reach 90's this weeknd and all next week.

At night it's about 60's. What part of FL are you in? Certainly miss that state. Went to Kissimmee/Orlando for vac a few times.

northeast of orlando in daytona beach. I can imagine your altitude would be a significant factor in the temperature difference, i miss cold nights lol. working in this heat is unbearable, i usually wait until the afternoon but it always rains in the summer.

Download from the Internet lol how any of us get music whether legal or not is your choice or cds lololol. But it's 320 kbps it's the highest quality compressed mp3 file. Flac is completely uncompressed from the producers final rendition. Flac can be anywhere from 900 to like 1500 kbps. To be honest I don't think the human ear can hear a discernible difference IMO.

northeast of orlando in daytona beach. I can imagine your altitude would be a significant factor in the temperature difference, i miss cold nights lol. working in this heat is unbearable, i usually wait until the afternoon but it always rains in the summer.
same here. i hate summer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.