elite spl v.2????

I believe the box for the 15 will be something like 4-5 cubes after displacement @ 29 Hz or so... You can obviously tune somewhat lower and higher than that #. I had an RD Alpha V1, but it was a 12. I had it in 2.4 cubes (after displacement) @ 29Hz and it killed the lows! I believe the newer RD subs want a little bigger boxes. So I think you should at least shoot for 4 cubes after displacement for each sub. I have not heard the new RD stuff, my Alpha was very clean though. And they take a lot of power! Will sound great off of 1000 each, but will take upwards of 2000 each.

Hope that helps, if you emailed RD, they wont get back to you for at least a few days.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I wouldnt post up duplicate threads tho. Just keep bumping up your old thread.

That size box should work. Its about 9.25 cubes before any displacement. So ideally it will probably be a lil small, since you still gotta consider bracing, sub displacement, and port area. Optimally I would shoot for like 10 cubes before displacement.

But as for fitting that in a trunk of a Sunfire, I am deff thinking no. You could probably fit one in an optimal box, but I cant see 2...

That size box should work. Its about 9.25 cubes before any displacement. So ideally it will probably be a lil small, since you still gotta consider bracing, sub displacement, and port area. Optimally I would shoot for like 10 cubes before displacement.
But as for fitting that in a trunk of a Sunfire, I am deff thinking no. You could probably fit one in an optimal box, but I cant see 2...

How about on the back seat?

Fukc FI. And atomic car audio. U can email or call them as well. But for an optimal size box on the 2 15s, yes you could probably take the back seats out and have the box basically be a wall with most of the enclosure space in the trunk. But if u want to keep it simple, just run 1 in an optimal box, and sell the other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.