Elite Rides Lumberton TX

I stopped by there when I had my truck. The owner is very knowledgeable, the only thing that bothered me is when I mentioned a company he wasn't aware of he went on a 30 minute spill of WHY not to chose them and how they are assembled over seas and yadda yadda...I had to stop him and say, actually they are assembled in america....He sells jl and hertz and all the other big names, but he also sells bazooka?! come on lecture me on where a product is assembled and you sell bazooka! GTFO...Then he told me to go with Jl audio and that he can build me a fleet of w0's and be louder...well no ****...I didn't jump on his JL bandwagon sales pitch. I miss Aaron when he had Innovative Rides in Houston...NOW they did great work and knew their **** while selling great products.

and the website is http://www.eliteridez.com/

I am still looking for Box builders in Houston. I have gotten quotes from Rockstar designs and stereoFX. Rocky is busy for the next couple of weeks before he can start mine. Anyone know of any others?

the only thing that bothered me is when I mentioned a company he wasn't aware of he went on a 30 minute spill of WHY not to chose them
Your right, i have been by there twice,one i got a head unit because mine had been stolen and the send time i was shopping for some subs. Both times it was all about made in the USA and blah blah blah... I asked what made in America Head unit they had... lol

On the other hand. the head unit was installed in less than 5 minutes and they did a good job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...