elevation audio?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have 1st hand experience with this sub. 4 years ago my brother in law fell in love with the looks also. he ran 3 execution 12's off of 3 of the elevation 2000 watt mono blocks in a tahoe. ill be nice and leave it at- looks can be very deceiving! i would personally stay away. just my .02

i have 1st hand experience with this sub. 4 years ago my brother in law fell in love with the looks also. he ran 3 execution 12's off of 3 of the elevation 2000 watt mono blocks in a tahoe. ill be nice and leave it at- looks can be very deceiving! i would personally stay away. just my .02
Did they not take the power well? Did they just sound like junk or what?

i looked at the link after i responded. to be honest the versions he used were the double stacked baskets. either way, no they didnt take the power, they sounded horrible for the little time they played, and their customer service was wonderful until the 1st problem came up. im sure u will ask, the box was designed by elevation themselves. our friend opened a new shop, thats how we stumbled across elevation. we helped him make his 1st order with the idea of using elevation as the shops premier product. the owner built his spl set up with 8 execution 15's off of 8 2000's. was it loud... sure. but not what you would expect. shortly after break in he had trouble with the subs 1 at a time, they just didnt do what they were supposed to or i should say what was promised. the amps on the other hand were pretty impressive. they held their own, accepted voltage well and benched over their rated power. my brother is still running 5 of the amps in his truck today. now for average subs, i believe they were called the sq line, sounded nice and never had problems. the execution subs were very disappointing, i could go on and on but i hate bashing a company, even if 4 years later the blown sub issues havent been taken care of. if joe would have stood behind his product and figured out what the issue was i think alot of people would know about elevation by now.

i looked at the link after i responded. to be honest the versions he used were the double stacked baskets. either way, no they didnt take the power, they sounded horrible for the little time they played, and their customer service was wonderful until the 1st problem came up. im sure u will ask, the box was designed by elevation themselves. our friend opened a new shop, thats how we stumbled across elevation. we helped him make his 1st order with the idea of using elevation as the shops premier product. the owner built his spl set up with 8 execution 15's off of 8 2000's. was it loud... sure. but not what you would expect. shortly after break in he had trouble with the subs 1 at a time, they just didnt do what they were supposed to or i should say what was promised. the amps on the other hand were pretty impressive. they held their own, accepted voltage well and benched over their rated power. my brother is still running 5 of the amps in his truck today. now for average subs, i believe they were called the sq line, sounded nice and never had problems. the execution subs were very disappointing, i could go on and on but i hate bashing a company, even if 4 years later the blown sub issues havent been taken care of. if joe would have stood behind his product and figured out what the issue was i think alot of people would know about elevation by now.
Ok so don't go with elevation. Gotcha. Haha thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.