elemental designs service?

bigtbuck
10+ year member

Leon, IA
hey guys, i emailed edesigns over a week ago and still havent gotten anything back from them. when i bought my sub about 6 months ago their site said you could upgrade for $20 while the sub was still under warranty, and now their site doesnt say anything about that. i was thinking about upgrading my edk to a newer style one and then buying another one to have two underneath the seat of my truck. i was also thinking about getting an edA but i dont think i could afford to buy another amp (right now i have a jbl 600.1). but anyways back to the point, i emailed them wondering about upgrading my subs and they still havent replied. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? also my k is starting to make some funny noises every so often, and they dont sound too good.

oh, sorry i didnt notice until afterwards that i was in the box construction part. i thought i was in the general discussion, my bad.

did you do everything that it says to do when you email them? If not they wont respond, or they didnt get the email. If you have aim, add kaosmoon to your buddy list and talk to ben directly, he is usually on during business hours, don't worry, he doesn't mind talking business //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

- pe@ce

well all is aw was an email address. there was a link to go to if you were having problems getting through by email but my computer wouldnt open it so i just went ahead and sent it.

Call them up and talk to them. Ask them aboot upgrading to a new K and your K's problem. They should be able to give you a lot of advice on how to fix your K, or at least tell you what you need to do to have them fix it. They are good guys and will love to talk to you about it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Will

ya, i plan on calling them, but i've had practice every day after school, and when i get home they're already closed. wednesday we have an early out so i plan on calling them then. im thinking about getting two of the newer model k's, or just replacing my k with an a. this is all going underneath the seat of my 99 chevy ext cab, so space is an issue here. if any of you have any other suggestions on subwoofers, let me know, im open to suggestions. i at least need to get this sub figured out and/or upgraded so i can go ahead and sell it to buy a different one if i go with another brand. thanks a lot.

i'm having a similar problem with getting them to respond to my email..teh first email i sent i asked them about the tsunami amp and they responded the same day. i ordered a tsunami amp and i emailed them to check onor status because there is no tracking number on my order and i havent gotten an email back yet.. i called and they gave me th enumber to avionixx and the guy that answered the phone barely spoke any english...i don t know what the deal is....i want my amp.....

wow thats really disappointing to hear..other than avionixx was ed ok to deal with? ..j/c cause im weeks away from buying 2 12 A's and some edead....

ED is fair to deal with and generally provides quality service.

Keep in mind, ED is still a smaller company in this industry, and obviously does not employ as many people as say Pioneer, JL, or the like.

They build a fine product, and it shows.

Recently as their popularity has increased, demand has also increased.

It comes down to the fundamental principle of supply and demand.

Naturally, with more demand for thier products, it may take a few extra days for reply's, shipping, etc.

ED knows this- they also make it clear to thier customers right on thier website.

By the numerous ways of getting in touch with ED that are available, it is also obvious that they do care about service and quality, and most of all- the customer.

Just a simple reminder to be patient, quality this good isn't built overnight.

Ben and the ED staff are pretty decent people, in the end, that will shine through.

And when you turn the knob on your new ED A's, K's, or whatever your ED purchase; the small wait will be worth it's wait ten fold.

Food for though guys....

take it easy,

-zane

no u cant upgrade the e cone subs to the new flat ones, they had a deal a while back where u could update the 2002 e cones to the newer 2003 e cone subs but they do not offer a upgrade from the e cone to the flat cone, but anyways instead of emailing them call them, i called them yesterday to place a order and they answered the phone the first time i called, so the best way is to call them

aite, it didn't sound right for them to replace a totally diff sub.

calling them is the best way for sure, or jsut go to the ed forum and you might get a quick response if someone from ed is online

alright, i called them yesterday, and asked them about upgrading my k to a newer model, and they told me that when they had the deal about upgrading for $20, it was only for 3 or 4 weeks. it kindof pissed me off, because it didnt say that offer was going to expire, and then that was a lot of the reason i went with ed, was because i wanted to be able to upgrade every year when they updated the k. but, the guy i talked to was pretty nice and he seemed like he wanted to help. it just kindof ***** because i planned on upgrading every year, and now if i upgrade, i'll have to buy an A, or two K's, and i'll still have my old one just sitting there. oh well i guess, **** happens.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.