200W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

300W x 2 @ 2 Ohm

600W x 1 @ 4 Ohm

Height : 2.360"

Width : 9.170"

Length : 16.930"

Overall Length(w/ feet) : 17.500"

Item(s) Description/Condition: Purchased From AnthonyO

about a year ago, has been sitting in my closet since. never got around to installing.

Price:

$150.00 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=19640 feedback

Great amp..I never had the chance to experience my Nine 2 to find it was rebuilt with trash parts.Can vouch for a Nine-1,and Nine-5..Great amps and clean power,and are rated @12v rather than 14..Tempting indeed!! GLWS!If its still posted by Sat. evening..Ill pick it up!

Product:
Elemental Designs NINe.2x

Specs:

Power measurements are taken at 12.5 volts

200W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

300W x 2 @ 2 Ohm

600W x 1 @ 4 Ohm

Height : 2.360"

Width : 9.170"

Length : 16.930"

Overall Length(w/ feet) : 17.500"

Item(s) Description/Condition: Purchased From AnthonyO

about a year ago, has been sitting in my closet since. never got around to installing.

Price:

$150.00 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

furbee86 feedback
nice.. if it was mono 600 i might have to grab that.. i had 4 different e designs subs back when they 1st started..

I had the bug for it,at the time.Just waiting on a Cancelled check to for having a fraudulent roofer for my home for $10,200.Placed 1/2 down and found out no repairs to what insurance paid for,and didnt honor the warranty with a neighbors home,bad working and experienced shotty repair, bullying tactics,Over charging, and completely Lied .Then found another same day no out of pocket and repaired what needed by insurance documentation with approx $4500 less and better work and materials ect and excellent work, and warranty with $5500 out yesterday..little over $10 k two days. waiting on Bank for first set of funds come back.Still here I will grab it up more than likely.I hate people trying to scam others,and intimidation tactics:bsflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...