Elemental Designs NINe.1

the dark sloth

chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

One, Elemental Design Nine 1 Amplifier. Nice amp!

I started to list it previously but then decided to put it to use for a few weeks before going back to school. Removed it from my car as the family drove it while I was away, so hasn't seen much use on my end. I am not the original owner though so cannot speak for its origins.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In good shape, I tossed it in my car with the intention of grabbing a video of it working but it got too late for the neighbors' sake. Better pics to come tomorrow of the amp removed once again.

specs: 450x1@4ohms, 900x1@2ohms and 1200x1@1ohm @12.5 volts.

Research tells me many people use this @ .5ohm on good electrical.

Price:

$200 OBO

Probably no trades unless there's cash involved.... but hit me with what ya got anyways! anything (game consoles, computer parts, electronics, whatever really)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$15 off if you pick it up! Or make an offer. I'm in the Chicago suburbs.

Paypal is best and I'm a verified account holder.

Item Pictures:

gyBdlHY.jpg

64SNAad.jpg

51Ig3V6.jpg

uiIo10B.jpg

ZwDdlo6.jpg

P0JqzJq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing amp, I've been running mine for many years. Might hit you up when I get paid if it's still around so I can run a pair in spring
Sweet, hit me up then and I'll let you know!

I like this amp also. Used to run 2 strapped at 2 ohm. Just no need for it at the moment. Theyre getting a bit old now. eD closed its doors in what? 2010?

Oldie but goldie, it's not like the electronics wear out, and it's been treated well. But yes ED is now gone, which IMO makes this a bit more valuable but to each their own. Thanks for the input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.