egay find (konaki)

here KONAKI id imagine hdc3s are better for the price
more useable I would assume, but I think most people are buying them for the DD copied motor

I sent the douche a msg today and asked if it shipped an he said yes, we will see, i believe it was the middle of last week when he said he shipped it

If ppl wanted a DD copied motor than would it be much better to buy a AudioQue sub??? I mean after you buy the sub ppl are spending like another 150 bucks for a recone. So the cost for a konaki plus recone is about the same price for a already well made AudioQue.

If ppl wanted a DD copied motor than would it be much better to buy a AudioQue sub??? I mean after you buy the sub ppl are spending like another 150 bucks for a recone. So the cost for a konaki plus recone is about the same price for a already well made AudioQue.
Not if you buy the motor used. Recones are not that much either. But buying new and a recone would be close.

DD recone = $109+shipping
How hard is it to get a DD recone? I heard that DD will not sell you one unless you can prove that you actually own a DD Subwoofer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Review Time!!!!

Just got a chance to try the subs out riding around with the wife. My setup is in my sig. The box is 4cu.ft. tuned to 38 Hz with 74.25 sq. inches of port. (no vids yet, its too dark outside, will get metered no later than the DB drag show May 31st in Centerville)

These subs SLAM. The sound is full and powerful. The best part is they are begging for power. They don't sound stressed at all. I would love to get another 2krms on the pair at the least. I dunno how long they'll hold up, but I'll baby them for a while so as to preserve the triple joint until the suspension loosens up a bit. I'll try to get numbers and vids in 2 weeks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.