ed12a or xxx

speedyo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
lebanon
im deciding on a good sub i want i want it to hit numbers like a L7 and hit real hard bass like the L7 and i want it to sound good while doing it i heard that the xxx isnt close to the L7 in hard bass which should i get and there both on back order

im deciding on a good sub i want i want it to hit numbers like a L7 and hit real hard bass like the L7 and i want it to sound good while doing it i heard that the xxx isnt close to the L7 in hard bass which should i get and there both on back order

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif You should hit yourself as many times as you can in the head with a hammer i swear. That whole comment right there is funny. 'I want it to hit numbers like a L7'. What numbers are you thinking of. A XXX will smoke the crap out of an L7. A eD A might beat it, but it would be very close.

If you want a good pounding sub that will kill almost anythin around you, go with the XXX, it will smoke a L7.

Really who the fu(k told you a xxx isnt close to an L7. Its obvisous the person that told you this, doesnt the differnece between a goats ass and its head.

between the 12a and the XXX is tough. It's really dependent on the kind of sound you want. 12a will get loud, sound very good doing it. If it's in a good install it should sound a bit better than the XXX. But the XXX has it on spl. AGAIN in the right install.

I would like for you to explain how the 12A "in a good install" should sound better.

I has less displacement, and nowhere near as flat of a Bl curve. There is NOT one attribute of the 12A that "should" make it sound better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

speedyo

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
speedyo
lebanon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date