ED preorder results?

Well, first off I dont think Alpine had a pre-order where you paid and were SUPPOSED to be delivered a driver on a "estimated" date. Oh., and then not recieve it.Disgusted hugh, how do you think the people that were supposed to recieve drivers "IN THEIR HANDS," today feel with eD.

I work hard for my money Id be pissed.
If I was one of those people I would be disappointed I dont have my subs, but I wouldnt be pissed with ED by any means. Even if it were another few months I still wouldnt be pissed at them because I know they are tying their hardest to deliver me my stuff as quickly and with as much quality as possible. I might cancell my order if I needed them immediatly but thats a preorder for you. They know what they signed up for.

with THIS preorder you do not get charged. i know this because i cancelled my preorder and im going with shivas instead. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Anyone ever told you that you're one slick dude?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Anyone ever told you that you're one slick dude?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
nope. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif sad thing is.... i ordered my shivas from a local dealer. i was there in person when he ordered the shivas (from dan he claimed) and he said they will be in this wednesday. i was satisfied with that because i was there and heard it myself. i call wednesday and he says let me check adire for a tracking #.. maybe they are late. i said ok fine ill call you in 20 min. i call back "they never shipped the subs. they will be shipped 3 day ups". so now i have to wait until next uesday. im not complaining at all just showing no company is perfect. cant wait for my shivas!

with THIS preorder you do not get charged. i know this because i cancelled my preorder and im going with shivas instead. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
There's another problem with the anti-ed propaganda. Oops. What shall they retreat to next?

There's another problem with the anti-ed propaganda. Oops. What shall they retreat to next?
i just had to throw my personal experience in there to prove you dont get charged with this preorder. i know with the past ones apparently they did.. but not this time.

Really? I don't think I said that. However, if you think ESTIMATED delivery and GUARANTEED delivery are the same thing, you are a moron.
Really is that right, your talking to a person who has been dealing with UPS for over 3,5 months because they delivered my ID Horn Comp set to the correct address but the wrong street and documented it. Garunteed delivery was, lets see, 3.5 months ago. Am I recieving any kind of payment or reimbursement for them not being delivering on the GARUNTEED delivery date, um no, Im more worried about getting my money back which doesnt look like its even going to happen. What good is a garuntee if the person or individuals giving cant live up to their word.

Really is that right, your talking to a person who has been dealing with UPS for over 3,5 months because they delivered my ID Horn Comp set to the correct address but the wrong street and documented it. Garunteed delivery was, lets see, 3.5 months ago. Am I recieving any kind of payment or reimbursement for them not being delivering on the GARUNTEED delivery date, um no, Im more worried about getting my money back which doesnt look like its even going to happen. What good is a garuntee if the person or individuals giving cant live up to their word.
Well, if UPS GUARANTEED delivery by X date, then they are bound to it. You are entitled to a shipping refund if they ****ed up.

Well, if UPS GUARANTEED delivery by X date, then they are bound to it. You are entitled to a shipping refund if they ****ed up.
A shipping refund......Yeah, thats fine and dandy and all. But what about my $700 worth of **** they got payed $50 to deliver?

"Oh sorry, lost your ****. But...Heres your money back for the delivery we ARE BOUND to by a GARUNTEE to deliver on the correct date, which was....lets see almost 4 months ago, my bad."

nope. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif sad thing is.... i ordered my shivas from a local dealer. i was there in person when he ordered the shivas (from dan he claimed) and he said they will be in this wednesday. i was satisfied with that because i was there and heard it myself. i call wednesday and he says let me check adire for a tracking #.. maybe they are late. i said ok fine ill call you in 20 min. i call back "they never shipped the subs. they will be shipped 3 day ups". so now i have to wait until next uesday. im not complaining at all just showing no company is perfect. cant wait for my shivas!

This sounds a little odd. For one thing, Dan doesn't take orders. Also, if we got an order in, we would have shipped it either that day, or the next day if placed after 3. That is unless we were waiting for money or shipping information.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

I really hate to begin speaking on this issue, but I feel there are a few things that need to be addressed. First, you newbs who are brand new to the boards and let alone car audio, need to stop saying anything about how much eD *****. In all honesty, I feel that the only people who have any room to *****, are the ones who got bent over by Ben Milne (Josh, Loyd, Dustin, Etc..) You people that don't know **** about car audio, read that ed *****, and see the poster has 1500 posts and just joined a month ago, holy **** ,I have to believe them. Alright I think that was a very indirect point. Basically all i'm saying, if you weren't directly screwed or lied to, and have your own story, go ahead and *****, but If you are echoing someone who actually knows what they're talking about, shut the hell up. A pre-order by their definition is a good deal on a product that cannot be gauranteed to ship by an exact date. And they have stuck to that, they took a guess on when they would ship, and they didn't make it, would you be happier to have no date at all.

Now to clear the next thing up, I do not worship the ground eD lies on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I own a B2, and its decent, best 100 dollar sub i've ever gotten. If i had the money and actually used a sub to its full potential (yes i'm a squeer) I would have a Mag in my hands. But in my case I couldn't give a ****, I am satisfied with my experiences with ED, but not impressed with somethigns they have done to certain people. But in all honesty i think that the minority is the ones with problems, and then you have the newbs amplifying that. I myself have not had a problem with ED, and I know most of you havn't, with the exception of typical business problems (I'll use the alpine example again). **** happens, if you don't know what you are talking about please don't talk at all.

*end rant*

This sounds a little odd. For one thing, Dan doesn't take orders. Also, if we got an order in, we would have shipped it either that day, or the next day if placed after 3. That is unless we were waiting for money or shipping information.
Steven Kephart

Adire Audio
it does to me too.. maybe another dan that works at adire? thats what he told me.. i wasnt listening on the phone or anything. i wouldnt think dan wiggins answers the phone either. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif we called at about 3ish our time which is 12pm your time. i was there for the phone call. he also ordered koda midbasses and they didnt show either. he said when he called back to reorder the subs they were out of koda midbasses ( i wasnt there for that call).

I really hate to begin speaking on this issue, but I feel there are a few things that need to be addressed. First, you newbs who are brand new to the boards and let alone car audio, need to stop saying anything about how much eD *****. In all honesty, I feel that the only people who have any room to *****, are the ones who got bent over by Ben Milne (Josh, Loyd, Dustin, Etc..) You people that don't know **** about car audio, read that ed *****, and see the poster has 1500 posts and just joined a month ago, holy **** ,I have to believe them. Alright I think that was a very indirect point. Basically all i'm saying, if you weren't directly screwed or lied to, and have your own story, go ahead and *****, but If you are echoing someone who actually knows what they're talking about, shut the hell up. A pre-order by their definition is a good deal on a product that cannot be gauranteed to ship by an exact date. And they have stuck to that, they took a guess on when they would ship, and they didn't make it, would you be happier to have no date at all.
Now to clear the next thing up, I do not worship the ground eD lies on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I own a B2, and its decent, best 100 dollar sub i've ever gotten. If i had the money and actually used a sub to its full potential (yes i'm a squeer) I would have a Mag in my hands. But in my case I couldn't give a ****, I am satisfied with my experiences with ED, but not impressed with somethigns they have done to certain people. But in all honesty i think that the minority is the ones with problems, and then you have the newbs amplifying that. I myself have not had a problem with ED, and I know most of you havn't, with the exception of typical business problems (I'll use the alpine example again). **** happens, if you don't know what you are talking about please don't talk at all.

*end rant*
Drink to that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif

Too many of these ed bashers are just on the bandwagon... rediculous.

im away from this forrum for a little while and i come back, and alls there is a bunch of people fighting over sum BS that not everyone has facts to, posting worthless threads like this that have no meaning to them unless u ordered from ED and are waiting on ur subs, so why post them? might as well make up a thread that has a topic of who looks better in pink michael jackson or elton john come on now guys, yes i do like ED products i have personally owned 2 different year models of the k's and both have been great speakers im sure ED is trying to be better at thier customer service i mean what is the point in having a company if ur goal is to make people mad and make worthless and useless products so ED has just happened to have a downfall but im sure they are trying to improve like any company would do, that is why they keep trying to come out with new subs and products every year, they are trying to make the product better from the following year, Im not just on the so called "ED bandwagon" i am also a happy owner of RE audio, so im just saying cut ED a little bit of slack and making these stupid a** threads, what happened to the day when people could come on here and ask for sum help about speakers or stuff, im not saying people still aint helpin people, im saying that if you go up and down the threads sumone is always bashing a company its eithe lets jump on the JL bandwagoon or lets make a thread on how ED packaged my speaker improperly or preorder is taking too long, soo lets just go back to where we help each other out b/c this forrum is really starting to become really gay

Elton John. Micheal Jackson looks better in stripes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ibanender

10+ year member
Miss Cleo in disguise
ibanender
a happy place
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date