SOLD ED nine.2, Soundstream, Memphis, Huge Lot of OG amps+sub gaskets+ch changer+ect

Participant count
  • Participant list

BreakMyWallet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So cal
sup guys. just gotta move this shiet. i have NOT tested any of the smaller amps (hence why they are priced so cheap)

all of these items are welcome to be picked up in Lancaster, Ca. occasionally in LA or Orange County just hit me up

References= ebay- JeremyLeoWeber// E46Fanatics.com- Breakmywallet// and on here you can check my old threads.

abh4co.jpg

EDnine.2 : Great condition, few scratches. Worked great then it started poppin fuses when the power hit up. dont wanna deal with it $70 OBO +ship

2ih79xy.jpg

Soundstream PCA2.760 : great condition. stays in protect mode. dont wanna deal with it. LOL $60 OBO +ship

339slyp.jpg

10ct00o.jpg

2u5yviu.jpg

Memphis PR500.1 : great condition. whel i connect the power this sh1t starts smoking. LOL. im sure its fixable im just not gonna deal with it. $40 OBO +ship

2rh5q0z.jpg

302bd5z.jpg

the rest are Misc amps that my neighbor had laying around. all going for $15 OBO each. $60 for all I didnt have a chance to test em. most are dirty and have scratches.

ogjubq.jpg

16k3wxt.jpg

3482czm.jpg

2d77o2f.jpg

5oywhw.jpg

egppj8.jpg

4rrgd5.jpg

Misc stuff

Alpine CHA-S604 : okay condition. was in perfect working order when it came out of my BMW. might need to get the sensor cleaned because it started to skip a little and its been sitting for like a year now. $20 obo +ship

11gkfux.jpg

2hnp2kz.jpg

Speaker gaskets all from Alpine 12" Type R's. $5 each. $10 for all

99l6x3.jpg

3' RCA's $5

21emif.jpg

Alpine Type S speaker grill free just pay for shipping i believe its a 5.25 ill check tho

2qva5wl.jpg

lol. i would like to check on that memphis amp. i wonder why it smokes? does it still play regardless of smoke? i know you didnt test em prior t posting. just wanna know if the smoking occured when u were actually using it and if it continued to play at that time.

lol. i would like to check on that memphis amp. i wonder why it smokes? does it still play regardless of smoke? i know you didnt test em prior t posting. just wanna know if the smoking occured when u were actually using it and if it continued to play at that time.
haha dude i have no idea if it plays. but it smokes enough that you cant see inside the cabin after 2 minutes. LOL

nine.2= Number of Channels : 2

400W x 1 @ 4 Ohm, 200W x 2 @ 2 Ohm

100W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

Length : 12.000" - Width : 9.850" - Height : 2.250"

going for $215 on edesignaudio.com

i thought they had em on sale for like 150 or something? i dunno

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.