SOLD ED 9.1 Fuses keep popping $100 Shipped

HypnoticCure
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well, the title says it all. I have an ED 9.1 It was an awesome amp for about 6 months. The other day it started blowing fuses for some reason. No clue why i havent gone into it to find out. I just bought a 2500d so I dont need to repair this thing. Only asking $100 shipped. You can repair it or get it repaired and have a nice amp cheap. looks 8.5/10 function 0/10 (wont stop popping fuses)

When i had that problem with any amp it was either a low impedance issue or low voltage.
Might want to check that before you run that 2500.
Tossed my other 9.1 onto it and it worked great. I think it could be the psu....

Ok guys PM's responded to. I'm going to get pics when i get home tonight.

Rob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.