eD 13aV.2 D2, still warranted, 6 months old

Participant count
  • Participant list

wet_rat
10+ year member

nc
Item(s) for Sale:2010 model eD 13aV.2 D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:Sub is in great shape with a small scuff on the surround, I can't even get my camera to pick up the scuff

Price:$225 + the ride

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:I bought this sub directly from eD 6 months ago(only used 4 months)installed in a 2 cu 30Hz ported box, running off an eD Nine.1. I have only pushed the sub and amp at about 3/4 power for 2 months, allowed plenty of break in.

Item Pictures: Here's a link to my ebay feedback for those interested

I love mine, why ya selling? Nice price btw.
I love the sub as well, but looking for MORE!! I don't know what exactly I expected (I know its an SQ sub) but I want more. I was going to do (2) 13aV.2 and (2) Nine.1 but they aren't building the Nine.1 anymore and they aren't exactly easy to find

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.