Eclipse VS Rockford

Dragnix,

apprciate it.

Kangaroo,

didnt think of that,

well make them join, lol.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

but hey it worked i got some replies.

I would have to say Eclipse hands down. I have had Eclipse (TC Sounds) subs before and they were no joke. I have seen Rockford subs and I am not impressed by them. Rockford subs may get loud, but they will sound like garbage doing it. If you want to get loud and sound decent, I would go with Eclipse if you have to decide between those two. If not, I would check other places such as FI Car Audio, DC Audio and also Sundown Audio.

I would have to say Eclipse hands down. I have had Eclipse (TC Sounds) subs before and they were no joke. I have seen Rockford subs and I am not impressed by them. Rockford subs may get loud, but they will sound like garbage doing it. If you want to get loud and sound decent, I would go with Eclipse if you have to decide between those two. If not, I would check other places such as FI Car Audio, DC Audio and also Sundown Audio.
The only thing here is that if that's a newer Eclipse, it might not have been made by TC Sounds. However, I know Eclipse has always been more of a sound quality company

The Rockford I guess if you're going for loud. I always thought the Punch HX2 were rated 600 rms not 500. Another thing to consider is making the box smaller for SPL. Smaller box, higher tuned=louder. Won't sound as nice if it's in a bigger box tuned lower but....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.