Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

10" Eclipse SW8000 BNIB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is BNIB but I did remove the logo as I always do with Eclipse drivers. TC9 motor with a big copper shorting ring, and a very lightweight aluminum LMS coil. Sealed enclosures ranging from 1.5-2.25 cu.ft will be best. Thermal is pretty great on these, I watched a video of one seeing wall power for minutes on end. This allows for awesome dynamic capabilities for which I can attest to. I've been thoroughly enjoying one on a USAcoustics 2300F for the past couple years. Makes over 1k @ 4 ohm. This driver will challenge your amplifier so make sure to pair it up with one that is happy to run at 2 ohm all day. It would also be a shame to use this driver with an amplifier that has a subsonic filter. This thing digs down into the teens without any issue. 15-16Hz is insane in my vehicle. Even a SSF that is centered @ 10Hz is aggressively filtering out 19Hz and below.

These are older pics below but I will put some fresh ones up if you prefer. Condition is exactly the same (only selling the driver on the right with the plain cone).

Price:

$225 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

CONUS only, please.

Item Pictures:

DSC03677.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly do $200 shipped?
Based on the dollar amount I would like to have in my pocket after shipping, that would essentially be you and I splitting shipping, which is fair. Let me think it over. Interested in gifting the funds to offset?

Sounds fair. And you seems reasonably honest. I'll send money friday. Local deal fell through on equipment I was trying to sell, and was waiting on that. But I'll buy Friday for sure.

Sounds fair. And you seems reasonably honest. I'll send money friday. Local deal fell through on equipment I was trying to sell, and was waiting on that. But I'll buy Friday for sure.
Sounds good, shoot me a PM whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...