Eclipse EA4000

Participant count
  • Participant list

96Firebird
10+ year member

I plan on adding some comps and an amp to my current system, which is a Viper D1200.1 powering 2 12" L5s. I haven't decided on the comps yet, but I found an EA4000 that someone is selling locally for $125. This seem like a good deal? Assuming everything is in good working order, of course. Its either that, or I was looking at getting a HiFonics amp, most likely the TXi-4008. Still don't know what comps to get, I'm looking at everything from the PG RSDs to ID CTXs. Any input would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.