Eclipse CD8053

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mike Troll
10+ year member

knockin doors down!
So I just got this unit and I am lookin for a manual for it. anyone know where I can get one or maybe you for some weird reason have one laying around you want to sell?

I called Eclipse and they referred me to a company that wanted $12 for the manual and they would have to order it. I am willing to pay $12, I was just hoping someone might know where to get it free or cheaper before I pay them.

So I just got this unit and I am lookin for a manuel for it. anyone know where I can get one or maybe you for some weird reason have one laying around you want to sell?
I called Eclipse and they referred me to a company that wanted $12 for the manual and they would have to order it. I am willing to pay $12, I was just hoping someone might know where to get it free or cheaper before I pay them.
What are you unsure of on the deck?

I dont know of anywhere cheaper then the one that Eclipse tell people. Other then getting it from another member...Do you have access to a fax machine?

ive never used an Eclipse before, I just got it this morning and havent even hooked it up so I dont know what I am unsure of yet. but I would prefer to post questions about things the manual doesnt cover instead of things it does.

im gonna go pick up a cheap 4ch. amp in the morning and get it hooked up tomorrow.

ive never used an Eclipse before, I just got it this morning and havent even hooked it up so I dont know what I am unsure of yet. but I would prefer to post questions about things the manual doesnt cover instead of things it does.
im gonna go pick up a cheap 4ch. amp in the morning and get it hooked up tomorrow.
The deck is fairly easy to work with. I can help you with anything you want to know. I can also Fax you a copy of the manual if you want. Let me know...

Might be able to get it scaned and sent to you in a PDF, but that would be tomorrow.

Pretty sure you can buy one from United Radio

Otherwise I could scan mine in too and send it to you, but I don't have that .pdf generator software. Anyone know where I can download that? I know a few other guys looking for this manual also.

The deck is fairly intuitive because it will show you on the display which buttons to use while tuning. The buttons also flash as well while tuning. But there are a lot of things I didn't figure out until I read the manual.

I just came back from my mini vacation to DC, wanted to see if any of you guys had gotten a second to fax/pdf the manual.

I decided to wait a few extra days and get the JBL amp I want for my mids and highs, so this should be going in friday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.