SOLD Eclipse CD8053 w 2301 DSP for cheap. Ultimate SQ!!!

resko1
10+ year member

<<< 8" TC1000 LMS S3
Sheboygan,WI
The top model in the CD Tuner/Receiver product category, the CD8053 demonstrates just how advanced mobile audio state-of-the-art can be today. Optimized to extract the full potential from reference quality digital audio source material, the CD8053's newly engineered all digital circuitry is in a class of its own.

Features

* Eclipse car audio CD8053 key features

* Balanced outputs

* High voltage 16V/8V and low impedance outputs

* All digital circuitry

* STAR DSP (newly designed Digital Signal Processor)

* 24-bit advanced multi-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter

* CD-R/CD-RW compatibility

* MP3 playback using optional ECLIPSE Commander Advance

* Full dot VF display

* Power tilting front panel

* Digital input

* Auxiliary input

* Eclipse car audio CD8053 power output

* High voltage 16V/8V Balanced Line Pre-Amp Only

* Eclipse car audio CD8053 CD features

* 24-bit advanced multi-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter

* CD-R/RW Compatible

* ECLIPSE Memory Buffer

* CD Text

* CD Name Preset

* Track Scan

* Track Up/Down

* Fast Up/Down

* Repeat

* Random Play

* Eclipse car audio CD8053 tuner features

* PLL Frequency Synthesized Electric Tuner

* ECLIPSE STARTUNER V

* 24 Station Presets (18FM/6AM)

* Preset Scan

* Auto Station Memory (ASM)

* UP/Down Auto Seek

* One-Touch Station Memory

* Auto Local/Distant Seek Sensitivity

* Eclipse car audio CD8053 audio features

* Independent Bass/Mid/Treble Memory for each Source

* Balance Control

* Fader &amp; Pre-Amp Fader Control

* Loudness

* Mute

* 3 Pairs of RCA Pre-Amp Outputs

Deadhead. This is one of the best SQ HU ever made and Eclipse's flagship. Has anything and everything you would ever need except usb. Fully adjustable parametric eq in pro-mode with user adjustable band, level, and q. Fully adjustable time alignment in pro mode. 8v unbalanced and 16v balanced out puts.

Price is 150 plus shipping for all. I have the HU, 2 remotes, the 2301 DSP module, E-lan cord for the dsp and manuals.

I dont have specs for the dsp. I know its for 4 way active or 5.1 channel. As auto modes for sound settings like live, church, hall, etc. I never used it.

****...wish I woulda seen this when I needed a headunit. Whoever needs a HU and passes this up fails at life.

A few things though, doesn't this have a digital optical output, and the 2301 a digital optical input? (So there's NO interference in signal from HU to processor) and doesn't it have time alignment built in?

yes it has digital inputs and outputs. The dsp does not, but, it connects via the e-lan din plug. No usb and doesnt play mp3 without the commander which i dont have. Thats whats got me or else i would keep it in a heartbeat! It does have a 3.5mm mini aux output cord on the back. Thats the only thing thats teetering me into keeping it. I can still use a mp3 player or ipod with it. Just no charging or radio controls.

But man!!! It can do EVERYTHING! Yes, full time alignment too, you actually have to measure your speaker distance and program it in with eclipse's conversion chart in the manual.

yes it has digital inputs and outputs. The dsp does not, but, it connects via the e-lan din plug. No usb and doesnt play mp3 without the commander which i dont have. Thats whats got me or else i would keep it in a heartbeat! It does have a 3.5mm mini aux output cord on the back. Thats the only thing thats teetering me into keeping it. I can still use a mp3 player or ipod with it. Just no charging or radio controls. But man!!! It can do EVERYTHING! Yes, full time alignment too, you actually have to measure your speaker distance and program it in with eclipse's conversion chart in the manual.
Be Quiet... It's mine...LOL:santa://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

forgot to mention. No cage or trim ring. You can get one for super cheap on amazon or use an old one if your not worried about someone sliding it out. I had an alpine cda9811 cage and trim ring the fit perfect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.