SOLD Eclipse CD7100 head Unit with Tuning Mic...

Participant count
  • Participant list

clbolt
10+ year member

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.
Arkansas
Eclipse CD7100 head unit with tuning mic

This is a lightly used CD7100 with a new tuning mic. I bought this about a year ago, intending to use it in the system in my Toyota, but other things have taken precedence over car audio, and it's time to let it go. The head unit is as close to new condition as it gets, with no scratches on the face and no real signs of it having been mounted in the past. I don't have the remote, cage, or trim bezel. I was going to mount it ISO, so those weren't an issue for me. The wiring harness is brand new and uncut, and I have a photocopy of the English part of the owner's manual. I bought the tuning mic new, it's been opened, but never used.

Price:$325 shipped CONUS.

I'll be shipping this via UPS ground, double-boxed and fully insured. Payment is PayPal-only.

Item Pictures:

(
IMAG0045.jpg
IMAG0046.jpg
IMAG0047.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.