COMPLETED Eclipse CD5030 Deck

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jt4x4

CarAudio.com Exclusive
ND
Looking for an Eclipse CD5030 head unit. I might be interested in other later Eclipse decks. The only reason I am looking for this model specifically is because I have experience with it and I really like it. Let me know what you have and what you need for it.

Thanks.
- Joe

Looking for an Eclipse CD5030 head unit. I might be interested in other later Eclipse decks. The only reason I am looking for this model specifically is because I have experience with it and I really like it. Let me know what you have and what you need for it.

Thanks.
- Joe

What about an alpine 9887?

i explain it in here:

What do they have in common? I certainly appreciate the respresponse.

It's a really great SQ radio. I was still installing while I had this radio. starting around 2011, radio's just changed. they got way more digital, you started seeing a lot of radios without cd players, flashdrive or usb device only. it just felt like and looked like to me that many radios went cheap. the 9887 really seems like the top tier radio from the best generation of radios to me. it just always worked well. that amp never used the speakers wires. with the internal speaker amp turned off, it really had a good signal to the amps. that radio turns up to 35 max. it's one of the few radios that i've seen that you can turn it almost all the way up without clipping. i was playing high mid to high 140's from about 27 hz (145db) up to about 60-65 hz with 2 18's tuned low. I only had a pair of rainbow 6.5's with tweeters. iirc 150w rating. i really abused those rainbow speakers. it took them 3 years for one of them to blow, sending over 200 watts to them, crossed over at 80 hz with 24 db/octave. the signal coming from that head unit is clean. i actually prefered the head unit's crossovers over the amp's because you can dial it in without halfway guessing what frequency you're at. really helps tune and figure the limits of your system. I would turn it up to 29/35, just to be safe. sometimes I would turn it up more, never had a problem. my gains would be like maybe a 1/3 of the way up on my ed 9.1's strapped. it's just a powerful all around radio. i paid $500 for it brand new, but i think they retailed for higher than that, i got it through a back door deal. it's a serious head unit.

I have any cliffs deck a high powered satellite XM radio ready eclipse deck brand new in the box it’s totally bad ass I paid over $400 for it and I never used it everything that came with brand new there and I was asking 200 for it it’s posted on the Facebook marketplaceFor sale if you’re interested you could probably look it up on Facebook but lately I’ve been changing my mind on wanting to sell it for less than half of the price of pain so I’m looking for somebody really interested in the clip stuff because it’s my favorite brand and I prefer to keep it if I can’t get more than 200

Get back with me before I end up changing my mind about letting it go_Only want someone really interested in Eclipsebecause personally I would like to have my whole system in my truck to be Eclipse but I’m missing a powerful amazing that’s eclipse other than I got the deck two subs thousand wants a piece 6 inch eclipse and a small Eclipse amp for my high end. I really don’t think my system sounds as good as I specifically have it set up with other things I have like the brand diamond and soundsteam and I have many stereo decks to choose from I’m personally wanting to use a VR 3 deck because it has a SD card slot plays all compatible music files and has a USB port and iPod port which I would really like to have installed in my truck the deck doesn’t matter since I won’t be using it to power my speakers that’s the only reason why I’ve never used the Eclipse deck but it’s so spectacular just to look at I collect it and keep it brand new just because I’m such a fan. By the way the decks the most powerful the clips check they make it was the latest most powerful model that they stopped producing and ended up falling through in American red tail because the lack of demand for it for the prices that were so high to pay for something of that quality.

I do have lots of other stereo stuff for sell a lot cheaper then my Eclipse.Including many home units and speaker products as well.But just to make it clear there are definitely things I ownThat I would never consider getting rid of for any price including some of my Eclipse stuff. if you have any questions about what the hell up for the price or want any other specific stereo items feel free to let me know and I’ll reply as soon as I can on an answer thank you for your time hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...