Eclipse CD 7200MKII

Participant count
  • Participant list

tommydh
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
OK before I get slammed for asking about a head unit that's well over 10 years old, I am going to begin with it was discovered among a pile of "junk" in rental clean out. I appened top spot the copper chasis in te bottom of a pile of head units all ranging in the 2005-2009 range most were rusted missing Face plates, harnesses, etc. So far I was able to supply 12v from tool battery to power it up does not appear to be in ESN which I know from my past experience from the good old days 94-2001 era your not guessing key cd of any HU I ownwd. Is there any point or interest in this unit. I had the 5506 as well as 5342. Those 2 were from the days where not much out there was better to coose a few very comparable from Premier, Excelon, and a few more. The CD 7200 though is a newer so to speak of unit tat is in the time of Chinese made vs Japanese. I am planning on testing next trip to property to see if actually will function other than simply turning on display. I will post pictures to see if its worth wile to list or sale or just throwit in buddies old a** 4Runner to shut him up.

I competed SQ with a 7200MkII many years back. One of the worst days of my life when I sold it. Would love another one, but all my money is going into my speaker company now. You got yourself a winner there. Great sound, and 8V out. Excellent dead head HU.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.