Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse 88120DVC

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub is in horrible cosmetic condition and is not the greatest mechanically. This sub has been to hell and back. I have done my best to take pictures showing the condition but not every little nick or scratch is going to show up. There are dents and scratches in the cone and the spiders are very soft. The coil is still good and she does still play and sound good doing so but ultimately will need to be reconed unless you are running it on low power. There is some kind of tick you can hear when its being pushed hard that sounds like its coming from where the former meets the cone. You can see in my pics there is a spot on the underside of the cone where the cone bottomed out on the spider and shorted the woven tinsels to the cone. So yes it is a working sub but it has its share of issues. On the upside the motor is a TC9 and the basket is solid to so when it finally bites it you would have a real solid platform for building a strong sub. Sub is a dual 4.

Price:

110 Shipped in the lower 48 states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price. Most likely fedex or usps

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have another one of these in much better shape.........same motor and everything. Just saying. Maybe we could work a swap out
Well if I had a matching qca I couldve switched between 10 and 12 at a whim. I finally put my 8122 to use and its pretty nice on 1k. So a paor of 10s would be right up my alley

Well if I had a matching qca I couldve switched between 10 and 12 at a whim. I finally put my 8122 to use and its pretty nice on 1k. So a paor of 10s would be right up my alley
Well if you are interested at all shoot me a PM and lets talk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.