eclipse 8443 HPF???

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes I do. I have the 8053 which is the same deck except mine has balanced out and yours is 8v. 1st thing 1st when you yurn the deck on hold the volume knobdown untill it say's "loud off" then press sound and hold it untill it say's "pro mode on" now tap the sound button untill you get to the X-over. now press the right knob 2 times or untill you get to the part of the mid/low (which unless you are runnig a 3 way system it will act as your x-over for all speakers except your subs) turn the knobto change the x-over point(I selected 80) and the up & down buttons on the right to select the curve you want to x-over at(I selected 24oct) I hope that made sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.