SOLD Eclipse 8061

How much would you be selling your head unit for. I need a new one. I have an old Pioneer head unit that is like 4 years old and I need more control over my subs and amp through the head unit. I can't control the high's mid's or low's, just bass and treble. Let me know how much you are planning on selling it for and I might buy it if I can find the money.

449 on ebay.

thats all i'm saying.

no wait.. i have a 5442 or 9442.. forget the model number... its the same one only with 5v outs.. and it was 330.

well thank you! i didnt say i wanted 1000 bucks for it i am just saying what it is worth and just for ur info this is basicly the second from top of the line eclipse deck, perfect for SQ systems

well for that price you can get a NEW 5442.. 3rd from top of the line.. and most amps cant even do anything with the 8v outputs.. there is such a tiny difference in sound quality from 5v to 8v that its in NO WAY audiable.

they go on ebay for around 400.

first of all they DONT GO FOR 400 on ebay. they all go for right around 500. Secondly there is a big difference between 8v and 16v. The higher voltage helps get rid of alot of noise. Secondly the 5442 doesnt even have midbass control. People who have this deck know that this is a bad ass deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.