Eaton 135 AH beast batteries

lowNlouddd

Banned
U.S.A.
Item(s) for Sale:

Eaton pwhr12500w4fr, have 10 of these for now, may have more depending on a friend possibly selling his to upgrade.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New, in great shape, all about 12.6, these all test around 1100 cranking amps. I believe 135 AH, very beastly batteries here.

Demensions are

13 1/2 x 6 3/4 x 10 3/4

length width height

Price:

180 + ship, friend here local works at a shipping company. can send one of these to new york for probably $40 or less so dont worry about shipping killing the deal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be packaged VERY well as if they were going to go through war.

Item Pictures:

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR NOT HAVING MY USERNAME IN THE PHOTOS, i will put new pics up tomorrow to fix this once i go out to the garage.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hey man I see you got some more batteries. Are these batteries new like the last ones? I was considering getting my system going and was looking into xspower D3100. You say these ones are better. Can I run these batteries as a starter battery also or is it strickly a secondary battery? How much shipped to AZ 85756? Thanks
The XS D3100 are 75lbs which is good to have as a primary battery up front while the Eatons are 100lbs which can balance your vehicles weight opposite your side.

Wow, that's great news but I have to wait for funds to come. Never had a problem with this batteries except the weight (100lbs), they performed really well.
Yep their amazing batts. Glad you are enjoying it sir

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

The XS D3100 are 75lbs which is good to have as a primary battery up front while the Eatons are 100lbs which can balance your vehicles weight opposite your side.
This^

Hey man I see you got some more batteries. Are these batteries new like the last ones? I was considering getting my system going and was looking into xspower D3100. You say these ones are better. Can I run these batteries as a starter battery also or is it strickly a secondary battery? How much shipped to AZ 85756? Thanks
They've all been sold already. We're sold the first day I posted em. Told ya they were gonna go fast! Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lowNlouddd
U.S.A.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
NinjaBass
Screenshot_20240518-030709~2.png