earlier than expected..

im gna go ahead and place an m4a on my wish list, gna take a look at one. I know those amps are monsters, a friend of mine has 1 and it pushes his mayhems to there limits
If you're looking to buy new, may need to get an M5.

Not sure if dealers are selling M4a's anymore

the box im going to build is going to be 60 inches in length. my rear seats are going to be folded down, so the box is going to be about 4 inches from the hatch to almost where the front seats are at. I have about 22 inches by 48 inches of free space to work with. maybe even more if I make the height of the box higher and shorten the length. remember im looking for an amp(s) that does not have a crazy price also. my budget for amps is no more than 2k.
You can always do a false floor for the amps to sit underneath the enclosure and get some air movement with some fans. Thats what Ive had to do with my CRV to get my batt in the wheel well(my spare is on outside of the hatch door) then the amps and distro block and fans on the next section,then the false floor not a complete frame in with opened areas for air circulation, then the sub box on top of that.Plenty of room for everything

not bad, American bass amps are nice! im gna probably have to upgrade my alt if I plan on giving these havocs 2000k a piece :0
They do what I need/have been pleased over all. Youll deff have to get an HO alt,and some battery bank,thats a given.Total of 4 batts on my end, but could use 2 more with the alt I have in atm.My electrical kept up at 1300rpm on the lows.Ive ripped everything out for time being and starting on a wall hoping to finish this time next year

yeah that sounds like a good option, false floor to save some space but then again I wanna have everything accessible if anything were to go wrong with the amps. this is my first big build ever, I plan to do a build log also. if money allows I will be buying a couple d3100s and a singer alt I hear nothing but positive things about his stuff!

They do what I need/have been pleased over all. Youll deff have to get an HO alt,and some battery bank,thats a given.Total of 4 batts on my end, but could use 2 more with the alt I have in atm.My electrical kept up at 1300rpm on the lows.Ive ripped everything out for time being and starting on a wall hoping to finish this time next year

yeah I heard, who knows maybe one m5 lol ill see what happens
Well man.. Im happy for ya..Its got to be a great feeling to get some badd azz subs in.Very nice indeed.Id deff ran what I have until choices are made and funds become available,and enjoy every bit of it:D Best of luck on your searches and choices sir!

yeah that sounds like a good option, false floor to save some space but then again I wanna have everything accessible if anything were to go wrong with the amps. this is my first big build ever, I plan to do a build log also. if money allows I will be buying a couple d3100s and a singer alt I hear nothing but positive things about his stuff!
You may have to go under the rear seat to place the amps then to be able to access them a little easier. Still though,4- 18s in the rear, and seat down, at least you can slide the box towards the rear with the rear hatch opened to gain access with some HELP!! LOL, or shorten the enclosure and go higher for room in rear? I have the room to fold my rear seats down, slide the box baxk and gain access to remove my false floor to gain access when needed,my fuse holder is readily accessable with everything in place

Singer has great reviews man from everyone that Ive read about..I dont think you can go wrong. I just went with a Local,so if I had any issues, I could get a loaner during the repair process if need be.So far Ive been happy with them,and they have been around a very long time/good reputation as well

thank you bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif patience is a must! and yeah I was thinking about shortening the length of the box and seeing what I can do like raise the height but not to high because I might as well have a wall lol I wanna be able to see the subs moving. the wood I wanna go with is 5 ply birch, main reason is it dosnt make a mess like mdf and its stronger //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well man.. Im happy for ya..Its got to be a great feeling to get some badd azz subs in.Very nice indeed.Id deff ran what I have until choices are made and funds become available,and enjoy every bit of it:D Best of luck on your searches and choices sir!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.