earlier than expected..

thanks man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I used to love just looking back at them while they were playing just to see them moving lol

Man those jokers look badd azzz! 18sKickers gettin Down right there!!!

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

lol

A bit. Just wait, your life will change forever

I have not decided on amps yet. for the meantime im going to be running one 1600.1 on each sub for the break in process. going to have to do 2 at a time! I wanna give these subs over there rated of course, so two amps that can put out 4000+ rms still doing research

Decided on amp(s) yet?

I have not decided on amps yet. for the meantime im going to be running one 1600.1 on each sub for the break in process. going to have to do 2 at a time! I wanna give these subs over there rated of course, so two amps that can put out 4000+ rms still doing research
Don't need to break them in.

Why get two 4000 watt amps when you can get one larger one?

Thats the way to go..Utilize what you have, until you make a decision on what you really want/need,and have the funds for..Smart man

I was told the subs come pretty stiff and loosen up in time and also get louder along the way, im new to quality subs. so they don't need a break in process? and yeah that's an option too, 1 big amp. maybe 1 big amp, then another one down the road if I ever feel like upgrading the amount of havocs I have. there is plenty of research to be done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He may not have the space for one large amp,without having to rework an area for placement rather than running two smaller amps with the space he has room for?

I was told the subs come pretty stiff and loosen up in time and also get louder along the way, im new to quality subs. so they don't need a break in process? and yeah that's an option too, 1 big amp. maybe 1 big amp, then another one down the road if I ever feel like upgrading the amount of havocs I have. there is plenty of research to be done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You don't need to break them in before slamming. One big amp would be the best option, imo.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

He may not have the space for one large amp,without having to rework an area for placement rather than running two smaller amps with the space he has room for?
Not enough for one large amp in a tahoe??

thanks and yeah man theres so much good equipment out there, what amps would you be thinking about if you had four 1500 watt subs?

Thats the way to go..Utilize what you have, until you make a decision on what you really want/need,and have the funds for..Smart man

You don't need to break them in before slamming. One big amp would be the best option, imo. 

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Not enough for one large amp in a tahoe??
You be surprised what space/ room that is used or left over that may be needed for other items(Groceries,game gear,camping gear,and kids stuff and Momas room) or even space not willing to give up period

the box im going to build is going to be 60 inches in length. my rear seats are going to be folded down, so the box is going to be about 4 inches from the hatch to almost where the front seats are at. I have about 22 inches by 48 inches of free space to work with. maybe even more if I make the height of the box higher and shorten the length. remember im looking for an amp(s) that does not have a crazy price also. my budget for amps is no more than 2k.

You be surprised what space/ room that is used or left over that may be needed for other items(Groceries,game gear,camping gear,and kids stuff and Momas room) or even space not willing to give up period
Meh, who needs all that stuff? All I need is my audios and one other person

the box im going to build is going to be 60 inches in length. my rear seats are going to be folded down, so the box is going to be about 4 inches from the hatch to almost where the front seats are at. I have about 22 inches by 48 inches of free space for amps and batteries to work with. maybe even more if I make the height of the box higher and shorten the length. remember im looking for an amp(s) that does not have a crazy price also. my budget for amps is no more than 2k.
You can get a DD M4a for 2k easy. Mine was $1,250

thanks and yeah man theres so much good equipment out there, what amps would you be thinking about if you had four 1500 watt subs?
Whew! That would deff have to come down to my budget first of all,and what space Im willing to give up also.And try to look and find the best within my budget.I went with the 4480.1d AB for my budget and install for my 4- 12s,and the compact size, and have been pleased with the outcome of them over all.Are they the BEST amps?BEST quality?I know there are several other amps out there,but they met my budget,the location of space willing to have given up, and perform very nicely.

im gna go ahead and place an m4a on my wish list, gna take a look at one. I know those amps are monsters, a friend of mine has 1 and it pushes his mayhems to there limits

Meh, who needs all that stuff? All I need is my audios and one other person

You can get a DD M4a for 2k easy. Mine was $1,250

not bad, American bass amps are nice! im gna probably have to upgrade my alt if I plan on giving these havocs 2000k a piece :0

Whew! That would deff have to come down to my budget first of all,and what space Im willing to give up also.And try to look and find the best within my budget.I went with the 4480.1d AB for my budget and install for my 4- 12s,and the compact size, and have been pleased with the outcome of them over all.Are they the BEST amps?BEST quality?I know there are several other amps out there,but they met my budget,the location of space willing to have given up, and perform very nicely.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.