e8d4v4 vs e10d4v2

what would be better 1 15 and a better amp or 2 15s and a better amp later on
If you can fit two 15's, that's a lot more cone area. You definitely want to build a custom box for them to get the best output.

I'd go that route and a better amp later on personally but ultimately it depends on how loud you want to get. You can get pretty loud on a pair of 15's in a proper enclosure, even on small power if built right.

do you have any suggestions on a box for it?
Custom box, their are a bunch of builders on this forum that can help you out. Their is an enclosure section as well. You absolutely don't want to buy any premade enclosures, their is a lot more to a subwoofer than putting it into a box. You have to look into each individual specification, which vehicle it's going into and design from their.

You can either have a box built for you, or get a design and build one yourself. It will send unbelievably better and will hold up to abuse.

Seriously consider the Soundqubed subs. They are more on the budget side of things but have excellent quality for the price. I try not to say go with one brand over the other but in this scenario, they are by far more bang for buck than the lower model Sundown's.
They will completely blow the Lanzar out of the water.
I'd even say a single hds312 on 1k would be nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bmxnitro

bmxnitro
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bmxnitro