E8 amp suggestions

forumjk14
10+ year member

im picking up an E8 in the next few days locally, i may be getting 2. what amps would you suggest? if i get two of them im thinking about running a tma 500.1 im on kinda a small budget and lookin to spend as little as possible but obviously want decent quality. also im going to build a 1.2cubic foot ported box. anyone else recomend something different? thanks in advance

i completely understand that he knows whats up and that he is the owne of sundown, but that doesnt mean someone isnt going to chime in with another suggestion. as well as possibly try to sell me a used amp.

if youre going for profile amps , id suggest sticking to the california series. these are the ones that everyone (myself included) has had great luck with. not too much talk about the others..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
Hi guys, I’m John. Been out of car audio for probably 15 years or so. I built a couple boxes back in the day and was definitely a bass head but...
I really like to run the old Autoteks.. BTS and Mean Machines. Its hard to pull like the USA US Acoustics 2150s off the fronts and trynew. They...
No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...

About this thread

forumjk14

10+ year member
forumjk14
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from